- The Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, which promotes criminal justice reform
- Color of Change, which works for racial fairness through its over one million members
- Rebuild The Dream, a 21st Century “think tank” that champions innovative solutions to fix the U.S. economy and uplift the next generation. which promotes innovative policy solutions.
- The Dream Corps, an organization that brings people together to solve America’s toughest problems. The Dream Corps’ major initiatives are: Dream Corps TECH, aimed to help 100,000 young women and men from underrepresented backgrounds find success in the tech sector; Dream Corps JUSTICE, an initiative focused on making communities safer while reducing the number of people in our prisons and jails. And Green For All, which advances environmental solutions that prioritize families and workers living on the frontlines of some of the worst pollution in America.
- REFORM Alliance, which aims to transform probation and parole by changing laws, systems and culture to create real pathways to work and wellbeing.
- Magic Labs Media, founded by Jones and where he currently serves as its President.
Erna Schneider Hoover, Ph.D.
Erna Schneider Hoover was born in Irvington, New Jersey and graduated from Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey and from Wellesley College with a