Inclusion changes what's possible.
Get involved today.
Change leaders benefit from engaging with others who are equally committed to the mission of increasing the influential and meaningful participation of girls and women in computing. Listen. Educate. Support. Mobilize.
Opportunities for IndividualsVolunteer virtually as an Award Application Reviewer.
- Contact [email protected] for ways to recognize and celebrate women’s technical aspirations and abilities, as well as the educators who support them.
- Contact the NCWIT Academic Alliance Awards Manager at [email protected] for ways to honor faculty members for their mentorship, institutions for their development of promising recruitment and retainment initiatives, and more.
- Contact [email protected] for ways to reward higher ed departments that show significant positive outcomes in women’s enrollment and graduation rates, and have excellent potential for building on these gains.
- Contact [email protected] for ideas.
- Contact [email protected] to participate in professional development workshops.
Opportunities for Organizations
Looking to do more on behalf of your organization? Email [email protected] for how to offer financial sponsorships, host various types of events, and more.