Change leaders benefit from engaging with others who are equally committed to the mission of increasing the influential and meaningful participation of girls and women in computing. Listen. Educate. Support. Mobilize.
Opportunities for Individuals
Volunteer virtually as an Award Application Reviewer.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ways to recognize and celebrate women’s technical aspirations and abilities, as well as the educators who support them.
- Contact the NCWIT Academic Alliance Awards Manager at Kim.Kalahar@ncwit.org for ways to honor faculty members for their mentorship, institutions for their development of promising recruitment and retainment initiatives, and more.
- Contact email@example.com for ways to reward higher ed departments that show significant positive outcomes in women’s enrollment and graduation rates, and have excellent potential for building on these gains.
Participate in annual celebrations that raise awareness about the critical need for and benefits of diverse populations contributing to technological innovation.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas.
Be a guest speaker.
- Contact C4C@ncwit.org to participate in professional development workshops.