This toolkit contains a variety of resources for people seeking to advance sponsorship, for would-be sponsors, and for protégés looking for a sponsor. Use these tools to help you make the case for sponsorship in your organization, to help others understand the differences between mentors and sponsors, to help you identify potential sponsors, or to help you be an effective sponsor yourself.
- Top 10 Ways To Identify and Cultivate Relationships with Potential Sponsors
- Top 10 Ways to Be An Effective Sponsor
- Sponsors vs. Mentors: What’s the Difference? (Infographic)
- Sponsorship Checklist: Are You Ready to Ask A Potential Sponsor to Advocate for You?
- Coming Soon: Case Studies
Learn how to implement the “The Action to Catalyze Tech (ACT) Report” recommendations: https://ncwit.org/CatalyzeTech.