Participants engaging in One-on-One Consulting are expected to:
- Have documented buy-in from the dean and department chair.
- Identify a four- to six-member committee to work on increasing women’s participation in computing. (We can provide guidance on committee membership.)
- Host an Extension Services Consultant (ESC) for a site visit.
- Hold regularly scheduled team meetings, some of which will be virtually attended by an ESC.
- Submit anonymous enrollment, retention, and graduation data to NCWIT.
- Develop and begin implementing a strategic recruitment and retention plan, including evaluation methods, for increasing women’s participation in computing.
- Administer an introductory level course entry survey.
- Submit a report at the end of the project.
- Participate in annual Extension Services’ evaluation interviews during time as a client.
Questions about these expectations can be sent to email@example.com.