NCWIT Scorecard: The Status of Women in Computing [2020 Update]
The NCWIT Scorecard shows trends in girls’ and women’s participation in computing in the U.S. over time, providing a benchmark for measuring progress and identifying areas for improvement.
NCWIT supplies these data and embedded charts for the computing community free of charge. Below, you can download individual Excel workbooks for each sector (K-12, post-secondary, workforce) or the entire .zip file. Feel free to use these data in reports, presentations, proposals, and other research with the appropriate citation.
Suggested citation: DuBow, W. & Gonzalez, J.J. (2020) NCWIT Scorecard: The Status of Women in Technology. Boulder, CO: NCWIT.
NCWIT also supplies an executive summary, available through the “Download” button below.
Can’t find the statistics you’re looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Show me statistics about…
- Job Growth and Career Stability in Computing | Excel (243 KB)
- The Status of Computing in Secondary Education | Excel (100 KB)
- Gender, Race, and Ethnicity in Post-Secondary Computing Education | Excel (454 KB)
- Gender, Race, and Ethnicity in the Computing Workforce | Excel (114 KB)
- Graph image files from the NCWIT Scorecard Data Highlights PDF | .zip (4.9 MB)
- All Excel Workbooks and Graphs | .zip (5.7 MB)