This is a collection of NCWIT resources geared toward K-12 School Counselors. You can click the link to view resources online or scroll down to request print version of the resources.
Please note NCWIT offices are currently closed and we are not fulfilling orders at this time.
If you have an event coming up and are looking to order a larger quantity of resources, please fill out this form.
- C4C Information Sheet: Get the big picture about technical education and careers.
- Counselor Talking Points: Get key points to convey to colleagues, administrators, students, and parents about computing education and careers.
- Military Pathway Card: Connect students’ interests with next steps toward technical careers.
- University Pathway Card: Get students on track to a four-year computing degree.
- Community College Pathway Card: Help students learn about two-year degrees and certificates in IT and computing.
- Intersecting Pathways Poster (24″x36″): Show students that no matter where they start, multiple pathways lead to quality jobs.