NCWIT-HigherEd: An NCWIT Community of Practice
NCWIT hosts a moderated group email list, NCWIT-HigherEd, to support a year round “community of practice” for NCWIT Alliance member representatives.
The NCWIT-HigherEd group email list is:
- focused on issues around broadening participation in computing in higher education, including promising practices for recruiting, retaining, and supporting students and faculty
- moderated by volunteers from the NCWIT Academic Alliance
- open to any employee of an NCWIT Alliance member organization
- civil, welcoming, and encouraging of robust conversation
- safe, offering the option for subscribers to use personal email addresses and to request that moderators post anonymously on their behalf
Ready to get involved?
- Review the User Guidelines.
- Request a subscription by filling out this form.
- Learn more by reviewing the FAQs.
- Post your questions, comments, and celebrations to the list!
For questions and feedback, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.