Additional Resources and References
- Project Implicit is a non-profit organization and international collaboration between researchers who are interested in implicit social cognition—thoughts and feelings outside of conscious awareness and control.
- “Why Age-Friendly & Intergenerational Workplaces,” which includes more information about being assessed and certified as an age-friendly workplace; participants can download a business case briefing.
- “Intergenerational Conversations About Ageism,” which allows participants to download a free toolkit to host their own.
- Finding the Frame: An Empirical Approach to Reframing Aging and Ageism
- The Economic Impact of Age Discrimination
- The Longevity Economy® Outlook